Hello from Somerset

Hello All

New to 'proper' shaving, and chuffed to have found this excellent site. Learned tons just by reading through the threads on here. Bought a Slim-Adjustable from Frenchblades of this parish (thanks Max), and am currently using Wilkinson Sword blades from Boots but have some Gillette 7-o-clock yellows on order; using an ebay badger brush with Boots soap and a glass bowl, but fancy trying the Palmolive stick that many people seem to rate highly. So far, only removed a very small amount of skin and am already getting shaves that are no worse, probably better,and certainly more satisfying than my previous gel/mach 3 efforts.

Kind of addictive though. Think I'm going to need a bigger bathroom cabinet!

Alan

Hi and welcome to TSR Alan! :D Good idea about the bigger bath room cabinet, I suggested to SWAMBO that we could go and buy a nice one that I can put up (after an incident where she open the double doors to the one we have and AS bottles and a soaps fell out), but she claims it´s to small a bath room for two cabinets :evil: and that I can have my stuff elsewhere :evil: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom