Hello from the west country

Hi all,

It's just occurred to me that I've been totally rude and not introduced myself.

I'm a mid-30s DE shaver from where the M4 crosses the M5 in the good old British west country.

I've been a DE user only for the last 6 months or so, having started off with a boots-own-brand DE and their own blades (which have been identified as unbranded personnas), and have gone from there.

I now have a 70s Tech, a 70s Black handled superspeed and a 50s Red-tip superspeed, and generally use either AstraSP or SuperMax blades.

I'm also a huge fan of the palmolive stick, and use a Wilkinson Sword pure bristle brush.

What do I do? Well, I'm a techy by trade, ride motorcycles (a 30-yr old Honda 200 and a 10yr old Suzuki 500), play the bass guitar and present a couple of shows on a local community radio station. I've got a very understanding wife and a lovely daughter.

Hi and welcome to the forum, as you have probably seen the guys ( and girls) on here are a friendly bunch.
Cheers,
Geoff

Welcome to the forum.

I'm also based in the West Country (Exeter).

As there's a few of us from this neck of the woods I'm wondering if a meet somewhere central might be in order?

Hi & very welcome from that area of Scotland where our women are all pretty, our children all talented & us guys high six each other continually !

johnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom