Hello, Good Evening and such

Just a quick post to say hi, having just taken the plunge into 'proper' DE Shaving a month or 2 ago as i approach my 30th birthday following growing dissatisfaction with the gillette fusions of this world along with anincreased fascination with DE Razors, shaving creams, brushes et al, I'd thought I'd get more involved in a forum such as this :)

Anyhoo, my current shaving equipment:

MerkurHD Barber Pole 38C
Body Shop Maca Root Shaving Cream
Men-U brush -though hopefully changing up to an Edwin Jagger badger one at xmas.
Nivea For Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm

However, no doubt this will change/evolve the more i read and shop :)

Thanks guys, re blades: at the moment I'm using some boots blades that i bought with their cheapo razor as a trial run and they seem to agree with me. However, when i bought the merkur, i got a free pack of derbys so looking forward to trying those next. Though after that I might well give a sample pack a try :)

Hello and welcome to TSR.
Nice swet up you've got there including the Nivea and Body Shop both of which are excellent in my opinion.
regards, beejay

Welcome. I have the red handle merkur 38. Very nice. I would recommend a sample of blades as they really do vary quite a lot, and different ones suit different people. There was even a thread here to get on a list to sample then pass on. Failing that try conaughtshaving.com or ebay, amazon, the usual...

Back
Top Bottom