Hello to All

G

gartbnx

One of my friend adviced this forum, I have been reading since last night, I am sure that we will share information and have nice time.

I am 38 years old and until last year I didnt use Shaving brush, I was using gel and mach 3, one day when i saw shaving brush in the market I thought why I dont try brush. I bought and come home. I washed it then I saw that smells terrible. So I started to check on internet why does it smell?

Now I use only DE and have 10 different brush 10 different Safety Razor and soo much cream and soap.

I am very sorry that i lost so much years without traditional shave
but now happy..

Regards

Hello from Bulgaria and Turkey

Welcome aboard. If you think you've spent plenty of money on shaving already this place will illustrate that you ain't seen nothing yet.

RE: Hello from Bulgaria and Turkey

sagesmith said:
Welcome aboard. If you think you've spent plenty of money on shaving already this place will illustrate that you ain't seen nothing yet.

Oh my god.. I am also collector about many things. I know where this road goes.. We are all in same train ..

RE: Hello from Bulgaria and Turkey

Welcome, I recently got to know a guy who is from your side of the world (but now lives in the Netherlands), he still has some connections there and send me some good creme's and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom