Hello

Would like to say hello to you all and to say thank for the advice i have gleaned in my conversion to the art of DE shaving in the last 3 weeks from this site.
I can see how addictive this ritual can become , original toe dip into the water was a Boots razor, Palmolive shaving stick and a 50p brush from Wilkos !
Three weeks later - proud user of an EJ 89 and a Lord , working through a blade sample pack ,the soap collection is expanding , the brush thrown away after 3-4 days replaced with a cheap Wilkinson one . ( I have received a New Forest but this is with Santa's elves being wrapped , my wife tells me )
The time and money is worth it , now look forward to shaving in the morning , get much better results , skin feeling better etc etc (I know i'm preaching to the converted ). Already looking at other razors

Any way Thanks again to everyone who contributes to the site , will keep in touch

Hi Neal and welcome to TSR! :D Yes, we're converted, but we never get tired talking about shaving and shaving gear (at least not the ones of us that stick around ;)).

Hi Neal, and welcome to TSR.

This certainly is an addiction, as I look forward to shaving every day now and I've amassed quite a few bits and pieces for the ritual :icon_razz:

Hi and welcome Neal :)

Sometimes I think that this forum would come across as a talking shop for like minded obsessives to anyone who just happened upon it, so it's always nice to hear from someone who has found it useful.

Hi & welcome Neal. That 89 shaving head is already fast becoming a classic, works really well. Don't forget to have a glance at single edge razors as you tumble on down that slope ever faster.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

JohnnyO said:
Hi & welcome Neal. That 89 shaving head is already fast becoming a classic, works really well. Don't forget to have a glance at single edge razors as you tumble on down that slope ever faster.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

As Wilde said " I can resist everything but temptation" but i dont think i'm quite ready yet

Back
Top Bottom