Hello

shanky887614 said:
welcome to tsr ,on a side note what is a good DE to start with got loads of blades that came with shavette

Hi,
thanks for the welcome , IMHO I found the Lord 6 a cheap place to start but for a few pounds more, the edwin jagger 89 ( i think i paid about £16 on Amazon) is a big improvement in quality, weight and general feel good factor and so worth the money . It appears to like any blade i have used so far in the sample pack from Connaught
Keep Shaving
Neal

neal said:
shanky887614 said:
welcome to tsr ,on a side note what is a good DE to start with got loads of blades that came with shavette

Hi,
thanks for the welcome , IMHO I found the Lord 6 a cheap place to start but for a few pounds more, the edwin jagger 89 ( i think i paid about £16 on Amazon) is a big improvement in quality, weight and general feel good factor and so worth the money . It appears to like any blade i have used so far in the sample pack from Connaught
Keep Shaving
Neal

thanks for that, ill order one in the next few weeks, getting my razor back from ralfy in the morning, he is quick sent it on Wednesday and he posted it today for tomorrow

already converted one of my friends to shavette, going to get them to try straight razor and DE when i pick one up

Hi and welcome.
I don't collect anything me.
This lot are all weird.
Especially the American ones.
No you wont catch me storing hundreds of blades, loads of razors and coffee machines.
Oh No
Not me.
A big boy did it and ran away...
yrs
Tim.

Back
Top Bottom