Hello

Hi, this is my first time on the site, and I would like take take this oppertunity to say a big hello to everyone, I am 51 years young always been a wet shaver, and in the last few months I have gone over from the standard disposeable razor to using a Merkur 34C HD double edge razor, the transition was smooth so to speak, i'm using a Edwin Jagger badger hair brush some Taylors sandal wood shaving cream and Derby blades, iv'e been really impressed with the closeness of the shave, with a couple of useful tutorials on you tube i'm really enjoying the experience, I would like to add iv'e never been someone who shaves everyday, even though I could I prefer to go two or days without shaving, always found this is kinder on my skin, my interest include custom knife collecting, digital photography, walking, mountain biking summer only getting to old for winter riding, food, and the Art's there's a lot more but that's enough for now.

Jamie

Hi, there Moodymick thanks for the interest I have a small collection I like small knives some of my knives have blades no longer than 2/12 inches, such as Klotzli, Moki, Mcusta, and a few Spyderco's. here's a few of my knives I photographed so you get a idea of the kind of blades I collect. I haven't taken any photo's of my shaving kit yet, but maybe over the next few days I will get round to taking a few shots, and maybe upload them to this site, if anyone is interested.

005.jpg

Moki004.jpg

Spyderco0023.jpg

pugh-the-special-one said:
.........I haven't taken any photo's of my shaving kit yet, but maybe over the next few days I will get round to taking a few shots, and maybe upload them to this site, if anyone is interested.

Sadly yes, probably. You will need be aware though that people like Mikael, Konstantinos & Tieste amongst others spend more time photographing their SOTD gear than they do actually shaving - so standards ;)

Won't see pictures of your knives til tonight, not really a collector myself - but I know a few :?

Back
Top Bottom