Hello!

I’ve only just joined but this forum has been one that I’ve checked out when I’ve needed some information/advice for a while now. So I’ve joined really to say at last a big thank you for every nugget of knowledge gained and maybe/probably to make a post to show one recent good result of that priceless info.
l‘ve always wet shaved but went through all Gillette’s unbelievably incredible upgrades from a black handled super adjustable in the 70s through cartridges with single, double, triple blades, revolutionary swivel heads and indispensable lube strips until one day I stood in front of a spanking new Fusion display in Boots and looked at the price of the cartridges and came away with a Boots own brand DE razor and a packet of Boots own brand blades instead. And when I discovered it was still actually possible to shave this way I was hooked and began searching for vintage Gillette’s on eBay, etc., beginning with a nice clean and simple Gillette Tech which became the first of a small collection.
So thanks again and all the very best to you all!
Jack

Welcome to TSR....
90 Day Fiance Hello GIF by TLC

Back
Top Bottom