hello

Yorkshire is a fantastic place. Shame my area is full of overseas people now. Think ill move to Scotland. The last of the untouched places. They wont go up there, no discounts :lol:

dredge3 said:
Yorkshire is a fantastic place. Shame my area is full of overseas people now. Think ill move to Scotland. The last of the untouched places. They wont go up there, no discounts :lol:

:lol: A pal of mine is affectionately known as Yorkie Stan.... :mrgreen:

dredge3 said:

Bit of a suspect comment, that.

pbroddi said:
dredge3 said:

Bit of a suspect comment, that.

Yes it is. Funny he should want to move to another country, hope the natives are just as welcoming.

antdad said:
Yes it is. Funny he should want to move to another country, hope the natives are just as welcoming.

It's not Wales :lol: (#We'll keep a welcome in the hillsides# - and that's exactly what they do, because they never extend a welcome to anyone in my experience, even when addressed in their own half-a-language) almost to a man they're all miserable and anti-anything-not-Welsh (I've met 2 Welsh persons who didn't conform to that - both had lived outside Wales for a considerable time and had had that part of their Welshness removed long before I met them)

antdad said:
Fozz, I have a theory that Yorkshire folk are like Texans, a law unto themselves, are you fitting in over there?

With some like a house on T fire.

With others, like a square peg in T round ole.

things always start out well. It goes tits up when questions like. " so, have you found the right congregation yet? " :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom