He's taking the piff!

Just clocked this one,for that kinda asking price it's not even in ex con,nowhere near! :x :x :x

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Gillette-Toggle-Razor-w-Box-Instructions-Gold-Code-D-1-/310309754528?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483fe716a0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.com/Gillette-Toggle-Raz ... 483fe716a0</a><!-- m -->

oh...there is no ''make offer'' button so it's NOT negotiable chaps :lol: :lol: :lol:

49er said:
saw this one and winced. But I have no idea what these particular razors command. Way too much for me!

He probably paid a dollar or two for it at car booty,woke up one night and said to himself: ''I'm gonna be rich next week!'' :twisted:

James_uk said:
49er said:
saw this one and winced. But I have no idea what these particular razors command. Way too much for me!

He probably paid a dollar or two for it at car booty,woke up one night and said to himself: ''I'm gonna be rich next week!'' :twisted:

:lol: :lol: And he is probably right!

Not exactly releveant but just rememberd a story about a corner shop by my work place.One day I went to get a redbull and he had two for a quid,so I got two and walked up to work and realized it dosen't taste right and guess what,it was nearly 2yrs outta date :x :x :x ,I took it back and got something else.

Next day I went there again and seen a sign underneath the redbulls that read: ''out of date,£1.20 each'' :shock: :x :x :? Price increase coz it's now an antique? :?

I use Ebay quite a lot to buy and sell, and as a general rule the USA market when it comes to DE razors I find totally inflated, as far as i'm concerned there are two major factors to take into account when it comes to most things collectable, 1 how many they produced, when it comes to gillette razors millions, so they are not hard to find, now the biggest factor condition, this is they deal breaker for most serious collectors and prices, mint is rare in any razor but one of forty years old very rare, but for any good used condition Gillette razor well they must be so numerous I dont understand some of the money they ask for these, you will find the odd razor fairly priced but generally they are a bunch of rip off merchants.

Jamie.

Back
Top Bottom