Hi All from Sunny Clacton

A big Hi to all the forum members, my name is Paul Shillito and yes I'm from oh so sunny Clacton, Essex ( well it is at the moment, well was before it got dark ).

I'm a relative newcomer to wet shaving (about 3 years) after spending the previous 28 or so years dragging an electric shaver over my face basically because i'm not a morning person and needing a shave quickly whilst being half asleep electric suited me fine.

As the years rolled on and I got feed up of having push and increasingly less sharp razor foil deep in to my face I decided to go back how my dad shaved (before he went electric, see I can blame him for it) and go wet.

So knowing nothing apart from that the local Morrisons sold BIC's and a bit of shaving foam I started from there, then moved to Mach 3, then found some shaving videos on Youtube and then got a real razor, (haha, a Feather Popular), then a Merkur 38C, DR Harris, Proraso, Mitchells etc .

Now I sell shaving and grooming supplies for a living so I have a rather wider range to play with but I still hate shaving in the morning, so I tend to do it before I go to bed :icon_wink:

Back
Top Bottom