Hi Everyone

Been looking in for a couple of days but now only able to say hello due to comms issues.

Glad to find like minded fellows here. Been soaking up all the knowledge and experience you chaps have.

Hi Mr New Age, with a name like that I'm imagining you sporting a luxuriant beard. I'm not immediately put in mind of a clean shaven man of immaculate appearance but I'm sure the fact that you're here says otherwise! Maybe the eco angle brings you? Hmm.... ponders....

Welcome to TSR. :)

Bienvenido sea!

Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have been. I have learnt a lot, been enabled to try all sorts of things, and occasionally been able to give something back, as well.

Long live the good ship TSR, and all who sail in her.

Canuck said:
Hi Mr New Age, with a name like that I'm imagining you sporting a luxuriant beard. I'm not immediately put in mind of a clean shaven man of immaculate appearance but I'm sure the fact that you're here says otherwise! Maybe the eco angle brings you? Hmm.... ponders....

Welcome to TSR. :)

Thanks for the welcome.......I'm an ex-beardie...much to the 'Old dears's' delight I have seen the light and pray before the altar in the bathroom everyday offering my face up as a sacrifice.

newageshaver said:
Been looking in for a couple of days but now only able to say hello due to comms issues.

Glad to find like minded fellows here. Been soaking up all the knowledge and experience you chaps have.

Thanks for all your warm welcomes :)

Fido said:
Welcome to TSR

It looks serious when you start asking relatives to bring back stuff from far off places!

haha, yes it does...not just me then.

Ken T M said:
Bienvenido sea!

Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have been. I have learnt a lot, been enabled to try all sorts of things, and occasionally been able to give something back, as well.

Long live the good ship TSR, and all who sail in her.

thanks, already learnt a lot......much more to learn

Back
Top Bottom