Hi from Bristol (and Norway)

Hi all,
just wanted to (finally) say hi to you all. I joined a while ago, but haven't had much time for forums in the last few months. Hopefully this will change :).

I currently live in Bristol, and I've been shaving with a DE on and off for a few years now (Some times it just seems easier to use the "other" razor, but I quickly remember why I gave it up :) ).

In terms of equipment, I have three razors in my rotation - a Merkur Progress, a FatBoy and a Rocket, along with various cheap brushes and a selection of hard soaps (MWF, Floris, Palmolive stick, the usual stuff I guess).

I guess that about sums it up....

EDIT: I see there are some other Norwegians here too - I grew up in Sandnes but moved to Bristol in 2000.

Cheers
Tom

Re: Hi from Bristol

tomthorsen said:
Thanks for the welcome everybody!

man of leisure: just inside Bishopston, just by Horfield Prison :shock:

Hi Tom, welcome to TSR! :D I lived in Bishopston/St. Andrews for most of my childhood. Not sure what it's like these day but it was a nice place to live back then in the 70s/80s.

Small world worked in The Broadmeade before changing jobs about 30 years ago to become a Prison Officer , my first month in Horfield before training at Ley Hill then moving to Reading until I retired 2 years ago.

Hi and Welcome, I have quickly learnt that, what you did'nt know about Wet Shaving before you came here, you will certainly find it out now.
I used to live next door to a prison.

@ man of leisure, I trained for the Prison Service near Bristol in 1983. :p Missed your bit about Leyhill. :?

Back
Top Bottom