Hi from Sweden

Hello All,

Short presentation:

I live in Sweden and have been a wetshaver all my 40 year plus life. Started with copy the shaving habits of my father. Can not tell what went wrong but ended up using Gillette Mach for years, heavely affacted by commercials I would guess. To be honest the Mach razors worked well for me, luckely I kept on face lathering the whole time. Palmolive stick has always been available in Swedish departments stores and has served me well. The brushes during my darker;) shaving period was simple badgers. The badgers were replaced only first when they started to fall apart...

Today I still face leather but has switched to DE razors. I have more gear then I need and getting more and more selective in my purchases nowedays, at least that is what I persuading myself. I focus on quality products to a reasonable price. Luckely wetshaving is a quite non expensive hobby as I sometimes loose focus... I like "SOTD" a lot and hope to contrubute in the future.

My nick "Mintgrön" is just a nice colour. Mint green in english?

See you!

Hello All,

Short presentation:

I live in Sweden and have been a wetshaver all my 40 year plus life. Started with copy the shaving habits of my father. Can not tell what went wrong but ended up using Gillette Mach for years, heavely affacted by commercials I would guess. To be honest the Mach razors worked well for me, luckely I kept on face lathering the whole time. Palmolive stick has always been available in Swedish departments stores and has served me well. The brushes during my darker;) shaving period was simple badgers. The badgers were replaced only first when they started to fall apart...

Today I still face leather but has switched to DE razors. I have more gear then I need and getting more and more selective in my purchases nowedays, at least that is what I persuading myself. I focus on quality products to a reasonable price. Luckely wetshaving is a quite non expensive hobby as I sometimes loose focus... I like "SOTD" a lot and hope to contrubute in the future.

See you!
Hello Minty , good to have you with us it will interesting to seeing your postings on SOTD. Welcome ;-) Paul.

Hi Mintgrön
Welcome to TSR.
I am a guy from Switzerland living in Copenhagen, Denmark. Nice to see more scandinavian people here.
Beside wetshaving I love to spend time with my Volvo 1800ES, 73 model. A true swedish legend.....
The color of the car is called „blagrön“ in swedish.

Hälsningar
Marco

Hello All,

Short presentation:

See you!

Hello,

I hope you have a good time here, lots of great posters, insight, tips, pass-arounds and good fun.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom