Bemused said:
Hi Guys I have a little problem,

IMG_1365-3.jpg

So I thought to join you merry men and see if I may solicit some help

Tony

I'll say you have a little problem..you aint got no brush my friend :D
Welcome to the forum.
regards, beejay

I can see your difficulty straight off Tony. You have way too much "stuff" which causes you confuddlement in selecting the items for the daily shave. Just post about 2/3 rds of your total stock of shaving supplies off to me at once and the matter will be resolved.

& very welcome to TSR.

JohnnyO. \ ;)

JohnnyO said:
I can see your difficulty straight off Tony. You have way too much "stuff" which causes you confuddlement in selecting the items for the daily shave. Just post about 2/3 rds of your total stock of shaving supplies off to me at once and the matter will be resolved.

& very welcome to TSR.

JohnnyO. \ ;)

Hey johnnyO that is both a most astute observation and also a most gentlemanly gesture :lol:

But its not my problem :roll:

Thanks to all you guys for the most kindly welcome by the way.

Bemused said:
JohnnyO said:

& very welcome to TSR.

JohnnyO. \ ;)

Hey johnnyO that is both a most astute observation and also a most gentlemanly gesture :lol:

But its not my problem :roll:

Hello, I think your problem may not be enough aftershave

Thanks to all you guys for the most kindly welcome by the way.

nice problem, but I assure you there's worse

surely it'll gradually grow once you start to lurk around here often enough

but that's even better I suppose

and of course welcome

Konstantinos

Bemused said:
Hi Guys I have a little problem,

So I thought to join you merry men and see if I may solicit some help

Tony

Hi Tony,

Yeah, actually you have a very tiny problem. For some members, those few items in that picture wouldn't even be considered enough to even travel overnight with, let alone for a long week end.

Stick around a while and you'll be surprised at how much bigger your problem will have become. Yeah, it's almost magical how things are acquired! Personally, I have at least five razors......maybe even one or two more if I look around. (Crap! Where's that damn excessively sarcastic emotion thingy when you need it?)

Martin

dodgy said:
Yeah, actually you have a very tiny problem. For some members, those few items in that picture wouldn't even be considered enough to even travel overnight with, let alone for a long week end.

Hello Martin,
You have a hole in one.

So my problem is whats next on the agenda to keep those little fellows company?
I had been giving some consideration to a Merkur 1904 but may have spoiled that yesterday by blagging a Futur from your very own BST room, now I have every suspicion that I may not get on with the Futur but its just some were I have visit so please bear with me.
But the Futur followed by a 1904 would lead to three Merkurs in my collection of five. I discount the straight as I only use it to tidy up the fiddly bits on the special day shaves.

Tony

Back
Top Bottom