Hi guys im a newbe im Doug

Hi guys im not new to wet shaving as I wet shaved fir 40 years upto about ten years ago when I changed over to the electric razor it was OK but I'm back to the wet shave I've bought a few razors Rockwell T2 adjustable and the Rockwell 6s and claymore evolution single edge razor but im after the best adjustable razor for a mild shave say fir 3 passes any suggestions

Hi there Doug
And
welcome dracula GIF

Hi guys im not new to wet shaving as I wet shaved fir 40 years upto about ten years ago when I changed over to the electric razor it was OK but I'm back to the wet shave I've bought a few razors Rockwell T2 adjustable and the Rockwell 6s and claymore evolution single edge razor but im after the best adjustable razor for a mild shave say fir 3 passes any suggestions
Well guys I've just bought a tatara masumune nodachi brand new got it at a good price

And a very warm welcome to TSR

Genuine Merkur Futur can be found on eBay for reasonable prices, I would avoid the clones from China as in my experience the quality is not there.

Great shaves and an iconic design too for around £30, can't go far wrong.

Hammers for garden gnomes

Well guys I've just bought a tatara masumune nodachi brand new got it at a good price

Back
Top Bottom