Hone 15 Pass around razor for charity raffle.

Thats great, let me know how you get on, I would love to hear any thoughts :)
You can be sure of that Andrew, I will let you know when it's arrived in Cornwall and once I have a few shaves under my belt I will give you my thoughts on it's performance, you can have my thoughts on the design now...
It's fabulous!!!

Thats great, let me know how you get on, I would love to hear any thoughts :)

Update Andrew, I now have my hone type 15 safely in my hands, it arrived today so just under a week from you to me, very good indeed.
I will start shaving with it tomorrow for a solid week and after that I will give you my thoughts on its shaving ability.
I am already won over in the looks department, it is a superb peice of design and it's no wonder you won a gold award for it already.
I am looking forward to your next razor and possibly the brush to match the H15.
Thank you for all the emails, your customer service has been second to non.
All the very best, Blademonkey!

Update Andrew, I now have my hone type 15 safely in my hands, it arrived today so just under a week from you to me, very good indeed.
I will start shaving with it tomorrow for a solid week and after that I will give you my thoughts on its shaving ability.
I am already won over in the looks department, it is a superb peice of design and it's no wonder you won a gold award for it already.
I am looking forward to your next razor and possibly the brush to match the H15.
Thank you for all the emails, your customer service has been second to non.
All the very best, Blademonkey!

I'm glad it arrived in a respectable amount of time. I'm glad you like the aesthetics :), and I hope the shave matches that for you. Look forward to hearing how you get on.

Back
Top Bottom