Hone 22 ?

I think it will be a copy of the brass 15 in titanium, lighter, stronger and much more expensive with maybe a stand but yes it sounds intresting. :)
There are many razors that are expensive but what we need its something not overpriced with good shave results like the brass version and staying in between in terms of weight. Hone its taking TSR by storm, a lot of people like it.

There are many razors that are expensive but what we need its something not overpriced with good shave results like the brass version and staying in between in terms of weight. Hone its taking TSR by storm, a lot of people like it.
That's the only problem with Ti, it's expensive in its self and costs much more than any other metal to machine so although I've no doubt it's going to be a fantastic razor I think it will for some be too expensive, not overpriced, just expensive, anyway we will all know within a couple of weeks or so.

E
That's the only problem with Ti, it's expensive in its self and costs much more than any other metal to machine so although I've no doubt it's going to be a fantastic razor I think it will for some be too expensive, not overpriced, just expensive, anyway we will all know within a couple of weeks or so.
Eyes glued to the TSR forum and Hone site.

Back
Top Bottom