How do you buy from shaving.ie?

Shemen Zait said:
Can't find the blipping add to cart button, feeling like an idiot, help!!

Erm...might have summat to do with them being on holiday and not processing orders just now. See the big notice on the home page? No?

S'ok. 'Tis good to know there is someone else like me out there as regards these things....:blush:

Ah!, didn't get to the home page as I pressed a redirect to a link from the soap section, sloppy job, this should be on every page, well zerproblem connaught has my biz now. Ta Greame for the pointer.

Connaught would be my first stop if they had what I was looking for anyway. Service is outstanding.

Leprechaun land... just remember we have some Irish members here, so show a little respect. Problem with the shop fine, but describing our country as leprechaun land isn't very pleasant.

Shemen Zait said:
Never saw a web shop go on holiday, the whole point is to stay open and process when back, I hardly care how long it will take to walk from leprechaun land, just take my order. 3 weeks for a web site to be practically down is a bit silly imho.

Och relax, man. It's Sunday. Away back to bed and pull the covers up - you'll be getting as grumpy as me soon. :icon_rolleyes::angel:

Actually, I laughed at the Leprechaun Land bit. But then I was born and live in Haggisshire. :p:icon_razz:

Shemen Zait said:
Never saw a web shop go on holiday, the whole point is to stay open and process when back, I hardly care how long it will take to walk from leprechaun land, just take my order. 3 weeks for a web site to be practically down is a bit silly imho.

And if they still took orders whilst on holiday, some customers might be irate at having to wait so long for their purchases to arrive. I've seen one site (based in the Netherlands, I think) offer a discount on orders placed whilst they were on holiday.

Try referring to the nation in question as 'Ireland' from here on, perhaps.

Here ya go, deleted, me not want to fight with the noble Irish nation. Without wanting to derail this thread, ordered gifts for £120 in Connaught so will wait to see what the postie brings here in few days.

I keep finding it strange webshops closed for holiday, because I though concept of an online webshop is that they ate never closed.

I guess they don't have employees or so to process the orders?

I think Shaving.ie is a one man operation.

I too find it irritating when they shut-down completely. This is the second time they closed in about a 6 week span. Can't believe they weren't available the week leading up to Father's Day.

Holidays and shutdowns aside, they are always good to deal with. The Razorock soaps are outstanding, just wish they would supply more of the range.

Re: RE: How do you buy from shaving.ie?

jb74 said:

I too find it irritating when they shut-down completely. This is the second time they closed in about a 6 week span. Can't believe they weren't available the week leading up to Father's Day.

Holidays and shutdowns aside, they are always good to deal with. The Razorock soaps are outstanding, just wish they would supply more of the range.
The Razor Rock soap is what attracted me there in the first place, look like a traditional Italian artisan which is not easy to come by here, settled on a big slab of 3p soap and other gifts from Connaought to friends in Oz.

I can't currently remember the name but there is a small chain of shaving supplies shops in Australia plus there will be others with online shops, and with the £-$AU rate it is now you'd most likely have got a better deal buying from an Aussie firm if it'd being delivered over there anyway. I've shopped this way for presents for family that live in Australia for years, plus it reduces the shipping charge by a hell of a lot and of course means there will be no duty or GST payable either. The good thing is most of the Aussie online businesses accept overseas debit and credit cards for delivery into Aus unlike quite a few American businesses that simply won't trade with customers outside of the USA.

Shemen Zait said:
jb74 said:

The Razor Rock soap is what attracted me there in the first place, look like a traditional Italian artisan which is not easy to come by here, settled on a big slab of 3p soap and other gifts from Connaought to friends in Oz.

Back
Top Bottom