HOW DO

Although I've been kicking about this site for some months I hadn't yet got round to posting anything. Time to correct that now - hello all.

My journey will be similar to most on here I suspect. Although I had been using soap and brush for some years I was still buying the latest cartridge efforts until the latest price hike when I decided to move to a safety razor "on price grounds". Since then, of course, I have spent very substantially more than the cost of some cartridges on soaps, creams, brushes, razors etc.

I've been on few internet forums and this is by far the most friendly, helpful and well mannered one yet; gentlemanly is the word I think.

Finally, hat tip to Max for sorting me out with a very nice Fat Boy and a Flare Tip Super Speed which I just love.

Hope to be able to contribute.

Martin

Hi Harold, blimey you've been a member nearly as long as me! The quiet type eh?

I don't think there's a legal requirement to post, as long as you're enjoying it or finding it useful then it's all good, but your input is of course very welcome!

Canuck said:
Hi Harold, blimey you've been a member nearly as long as me! The quiet type eh?

I don't think there's a legal requirement to post, as long as you're enjoying it or finding it useful then it's all good, but your input is of course very welcome!

Canuck - joined December 900+ posts
Me - joined January - 2 posts

Got some catching up to do clearly.

Back
Top Bottom