How many times a day do you shave?

Monday to Friday once in the morning, I will shave Saturday night and will only do a second shave during the week if it is a special event and I cannot get away with missing my morning shave.

Saturday night is often when I will try a new razor or soap for the first time so I can take my time, I rarely get nicks or weepers these days, but when I do it is because I have rushed or been careless. I used to be able to cut myself using Mach 3 or Fusion carts.........Not anymore.

I prefer to shave once every day. Sometimes life makes me skip a day.

I'm very old school with male grooming, so I believe in a clean mug when going outside. Since I have light growth I don't need to shave multiple times a day. If I'm heading out for an evening-event, I hold off shaving until short before I'm going out.

I tried once, to shave 2 times a day over a course of consecutive days. I got sore skin, not anything visible, but it wasn't a pleasant.

Wow ! I wish I had the time !! I try to shave once every couple of days , just because I don't really need to for work but I would love to be able to shave every day but just can't seem to find the time recently .

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wow ! I wish I had the time !! I try to shave once every couple of days , just because I don't really need to for work but I would love to be able to shave every day but just can't seem to find the time recently .

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Wow, do you have children ? I guess they can keep you busy !
I hope you can find 15 minuets a day to shave, it doesn't have to be in the morning an evening shave can be quite relaxing, a little me time. :)

Back
Top Bottom