I Coloniali soft soap/cream

rum

Hi gents,

Just wondered how many of you own/have used the above product. It's made by J&E Atkinsons, which I think is a British company.

I've read good things about it and so on, but if you have tried it or own it, would really like to hear your thoughts on it, specifically how thick the lather is, how it compares to other soaps (or creams) that you own/have used, how slick it is and most importantly how moisturising it is for your face. What aftershaves and/or balms do you pair it with?

Really appreciate your input on this one. Thanks!

Pic below (that I borrowed from Google):

10647545af.jpg

A good soap, I got it from M&S online when they were doing 20% off all toiletries a while ago. It's an italian made soap, softish, with a gorgeous incense type smell, lathers well and skin feels good afterwards. I Got the matching balm after using the soap, that's good too. Last time i checked M&S they were not stocking much I Coloniali for men anymore, they did have the soap refills for a while, but they have gone now I think. We'll worth tracking down if you can, the terracotta bowl is top quality too.

All sounds very good, but I have to say I am a little put off by the menthol content. Is it very strong?

Back
Top Bottom