I don't digress, I Transgress

I liked the Digress when I tried it, bought a Progress on the back of it and liked it...and sold the Progress? Although a Stella little razor and a smooth head it wasn't winning on a daily basis against my vintage slants so off it went onto BST.
I loved mine too, but also sold it on!?! Madness...

It's no secret. It's a friend of mine. He likes to make stuff in his spare time. (Which he has very little of) hence the very limited numbers. As already stated. All spoken for now.
The one & only mod that has actually improved (IMO) the best razor full stop (again in my opinion). Lovely job, if a mk.II batch were ever to be a possibility I would be in, gutted I missed it by a hair's breadth.

I had a Progress, rashly sold it (to a guy who uses it on setting 4!), and bought another because it's such a good razor and I missed it. I think it stands shoulder-to-shoulder with the 38c and the 39c. If one of these Digresses comes up again, I'll raffle off my wife to get one.

I can't wait for mine

I already own a razor handle made by the fella and the finish and quality is superb so the fact he's taken the time and effort to try and improve my favourite razor is something I'm looking forward to.

I did not tend to get too excited over razors but my progress is my most used razor and pretty much stopped me buying razors. Of course there is always an exception

Back
Top Bottom