I Just Retired To Become A Full-Time Shaving Advocate!

Last week I took early retirement from my 9-5 desk job to become a full-time shaving/grooming advocate! What would you like my role here to be?

Congrats mantic!

I would like your new role to make videos in the style of your first videos. They were cool.

Ever since sharpologist came about, they ain't as good for me.

The old ones were funny, informative and an absolute joy to watch. They had that *magic*

YAY @ you !!! Guess your new role, should you choose to accept it will be to donate to TSR ten per cent of all free samples of kit manufacturers will now be sending you. The first high end razors to come your way will, of course, be destined for me in return for this outstandingly original thought !

JohnnyO. :icon_razz:/.

JohnnyO said:
Guess your new role, should you choose to accept it will be to donate to TSR ten per cent of all free samples of kit manufacturers will now be sending you. The first high end razors to come your way will, of course, be destined for me in return for this outstandingly original thought !
Believe it or not I generally avoid getting freebie samples...I buy a lot of it myself to avoid the perception of conflict-of-interest. But maybe I should do a periodic giant PIF of stuff I've tried.... :idea:

49er said:
Try SEs including the Cobra and the Mongoose!
As a matter of fact I have both Cobra razors and just got a Mongoose. I'm planning to do a compare/contrast.

Dipesh said:
I would like your new role to make videos in the style of your first videos. They were cool.

Ever since sharpologist came about, they ain't as good for me.

The old ones were funny, informative and an absolute joy to watch. They had that *magic*
I agree, I haven't had the time to make videos the way I wanted to. Now I can! :icon_razz:

Thanks for all the help, Mark. Your shaving videos are a fantastic source of information.

I think I'd agree with Dipesh's comments re your earlier shaving videos but it is in no way meant as a criticism.

Carry on fighting the good fight and enjoy your retirement.

Back
Top Bottom