"I" Newspaper Shave Cream Review

In the "I" newspaper today, they have a review of the 10 best shaving creams. Wouldn't agree with the choice but makes interesting reading of the varity they have chosen.

Cheers, Rousey

The Acqua Di Parma is a very nice cream.

The name of the "Scoop Sensitive Man" made me chuckle (Dr. Rick will know why).

The Lush creams I haven't tried, but they appear to get a universal panning.

Ian

Blyth Spirit said:
chrisbell said:
Where's the Real Shave Co.,or Palmolive cream as opposed to their canned stuff? What about TOBS or Body Shop Maca Root? All a load of over-priced, pretentious twaddle - typical Independent.

Couldn't agree more!
:blush:

Not that I'm suggesting that a right-wing paper would do any better.:mad:

This reminds me of that "Yes Minister" scene (or was it "Yes Prime Minister") where they're discussing what readers of each of the papers think. I reckon our version would be:

Independent readers chose an expensive, unusual shaving cream to seem different and discerning, which proves that they're idiots.
Times readers use whichever shaving cream Rupert Murdoch uses (when he's not having it shoved into his face)
Express readers think shaving creams would be better if Princess Diana were still alive.
Telegraph readers wouldn't use cream; they'd probably use MWF.
Mail readers think shaving cream is a liberal plot to give them cancer.
Sun readers don't care what they use as long as there's a photo of it being used on page 3 by Crystal who's very outgoing and has huge knockers.

What i want to know is, does the female reviewer shave her beard?

Almost emailed 'i' to say i could do far far better especially as gel and foams appeared on the list...

Back
Top Bottom