Ideas for my 40th.

undertherazor said:
I really enjoy your pics Ian.

IanM said:
I spent my 40th atop a hill in Wales photographing low-flying aircraft. Great weather, great light, but very few aircraft, but it was still very enjoyable :)

Ian

Thank you.

I need to get my arse up there and do some more. Not done any low-fly stuff for AGES.

Ian

Sounds like a fantastic idea. Right now I'm starting to get a bad case of wonder lust myself. With everything associated with still having a 12 yr old at home I'm going to have to put it off for awhile. Hope the world's still there in 6-7 yrs!:)-(

I reckon something totally outside your comfort zone and experience; since in my experience, post 40 rapidly becomes all of those. How about a massage and general pampering of some sort. Of course, I have no idea of what and where those things are for you - I mean comfort zone and experience.
Or better still, a w/e retreat of meditation. For sure you'll come back refreshed and with a new perspective. Any of the above will for sure beat buying slippers and vitamin supplements. Although, the latter will help, of course....:angel:

Back
Top Bottom