iKon OSSs on sale

$99 instead of $159 on iKon site http://ikonrazors.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39&products_id=137 . 5 pcs available at the moment.

Cheers Carl, I was close to buy one as well and I only shave with a DE every third blue moon - check out what happens if you change the currency to £ - I think Greg like you limeys (and me, since my PP default's £) :D

Change the currency to Cedis or Moon Beams or whatever, it converts back to USD at Checkout. 'Reverts' is probably the better word.

But at 99 bucks, who's hesitating?

That's a very good bargin,tempting but not enough spare dosh,dam dam dam, :idea: do they except small annoying children as payment? If so I can willingly part with one of my ones.

John said:
T :idea: do they except small annoying children as payment? If so I can willingly part with one of my ones.

Hi John,

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Greg will still do that deal. Couple years ago I asked him the same thing and we almost worked something out, with me sending him a neighbor's obnoxious 6 year old kid in return for whatever model razor he was selling at that time. I believe he was gonna put him to work in the factory, but I can't be sure.

Probem I ran into was my shipping costs. which put the kabbosh on the trade. Sending that much weigh to Thailand was pretty damn expensive, even though I was gonna send the kid the slowest way (six weeks delivery time).

Hope that helps,

Dodgy

dodgy said:
John said:
T :idea: do they except small annoying children as payment? If so I can willingly part with one of my ones.

Hi John,

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Greg will still do that deal. Couple years ago I asked him the same thing and we almost worked something out, with me sending him a neighbor's obnoxious 6 year old kid in return for whatever model razor he was selling at that time. I believe he was gonna put him to work in the factory, but I can't be sure.

Probem I ran into was my shipping costs. which put the kabbosh on the trade. Sending that much weigh to Thailand was pretty damn expensive, even though I was gonna send the kid the slowest way (six weeks delivery time).

Hope that helps,

Dodgy

That's sounding very tempting, let me think about this........ Ok one large wooden box.yep, gag yep,bottle o water yep, a packet of crisps yep.... Shit my son is defective and totally fucked in the head ,don't think he's goner go with the razor deal, but he could go for a pack of used blades:icon_cry2:

John said:
[That's sounding very tempting, let me think about this...... Shit my son is defective and totally fucked in the head ,don't think he's goner go with the razor deal, but he could go for a pack of used blades:icon_cry2:

Ohhhh, ok then. Couple things I should probably mention , since you provided that description of the lad. Sounds like you two have a special father/son bond.

First of all, do NOT use the same description when dealing with Greg. Yeah, don't do that.

Second, when it comes to shipping there's a few different ways to fill out the Customs forms. There's a place to check off what you want to happen to the package if it can't be delivered for some reason. Naturally, you'd put the X inside the box that says 'Abandon/ do not send back'.

Dodgy

dodgy said:
John said:
[That's sounding very tempting, let me think about this...... Shit my son is defective and totally fucked in the head ,don't think he's goner go with the razor deal, but he could go for a pack of used blades:icon_cry2:

Ohhhh, ok then. Couple things I should probably mention , since you provided that description of the lad. Sounds like you two have a special father/son bond.

First of all, do NOT use the same description when dealing with Greg. Yeah, don't do that.

Second, when it comes to shipping there's a few different ways to fill out the Customs forms. There's a place to check off what you want to happen to the package if it can't be delivered for some reason. Naturally, you'd put the X inside the box that says 'Abandon/ do not send back'.

Dodgy
Yes definitely don't want him back, but Greg would defiantly screw his fist up when he discovers the shafting,could pay $50 as apology ,and bung in a fat House cat as a freebe, but could never for give my self for shafting poor Greg :icon_rolleyes:

John said:
dodgy said:
John said:

Dodgy
Yes definitely don't want him back, but Greg would defiantly screw his fist up when he discovers the shafting,could pay $50 as apology ,and bung in a fat House cat as a freebe, but could never for give my self for shafting poor Greg :icon_rolleyes:

Would not worry about shafting Greg cough pils rip off
Cough cough feather rip off
It would make a change for him to be on the other end

Back
Top Bottom