I'm a mole ??

Let me confess at once - I haven't shaved for nearly 50 years ! Now let me explain why I'm here. Basically I collect old lighters so I frequent car boot sales or vide greniers as they are called here in France and, as one sees them very regularly, I started picking up the odd straight razor without any knowledge of what I was buying except that I admired their quality or workmanship.
Now I'd like to find out a bit more - hence my presence on the forum.:icon_rolleyes:

Welcome to TSr Rick! :D Please let us know what you´ve got your hands on. I´m more than happy to trade you, if you like Swedish and English razors and are up for it.

Hi there! Straight razors are not an area I can help with but there are some knowledgeable guys here for sure. Hope you get the help you need.

Now then... if you find any old French made Gillette Techs at these gallic car boot sales, I will be interested to hear from you. :angel:

Canuck said:
Hi there! Straight razors are not an area I can help with but there are some knowledgeable guys here for sure. Hope you get the help you need.

Now then... if you find any old French made Gillette Techs at these gallic car boot sales, I will be interested to hear from you. :angel:

Thanks to you all for the welcome ! Sorry, Canuck, I once shaved with Gillette safety blades but what are Gillette Techs ? What one sees often here are devices for sharpening safety blades and boxed safety razors. Anyone interested ?

Rick

Back
Top Bottom