Individual cream samples from T&H and GFT?

I have been into the traditional/DE shaving thing for a couple of months now. I've gone totally crazy on soaps and creams - I think I already have 13 products in my arsenal.

It's at the point now where I still have products on my wishlist that I want to try, but it has reached a stage where I realise it's a bit silly continuing to buy full size tubs/tubes of the stuff. I simply don't have the room and it isn't really prudent cost wise - after all I think I started this to save money on blades, but have just ended up spending more on creams.

Connaught stock 10ml cream samples of the full TOBS and DR Harris cream ranges. Which is a great way for me to try the offerings I haven't tried.

However, I wish to try more of the GFT and T&H Creams. I know they both sell a sample pack on their respective websites, but I'd rather just buy individually. There are certain scents I am simply not bothered about (eg: Rose, Almond) and some I already have (eg: T&H Grafton and GFT Violet).

Thinking about it, I think the only GFT creams I want to try are Coconut and the GFT and the only T&H I want to try are 1805, WI Limes, Trafalgar and Ultimate Comfort.

Is there anywhere I can get just the samples I want?

Back
Top Bottom