Intereesting Article

Whilst I was waiting for my physiotherapy session, yesterday evening, I picked up a paper in the waiting room (probably the only time that I ever read a 'paper) and saw this article.

As somebody who appears to have developed a nasal/sinus reaction to some scents, I found it quite interesting.

Ian

IanM said:
Whilst I was waiting for my physiotherapy session, yesterday evening, I picked up a paper in the waiting room (probably the only time that I ever read a 'paper) and saw this article.

As somebody who appears to have developed a nasal/sinus reaction to some scents, I found it quite interesting.

Ian

It is interesting as you say,with most shower gel's perfume's etc,etc
When I reed the ingredient's I can't even read or say the long chemical names out loud,
so I look them up on google and judging by the look of some of them it's not surprising that people have a reaction to them.

Some of these perfumes are made in china for a few pence, so what the levels of toxic waste in them is any body's guess.
I think I'll be sticking with my Geo.F. Trumper's , at least my face ain't started to melt off.....yet

I had a reaction to a shower gel (wont name it) but very well know and people speak highly of their sensitive ASB.
Went to the doctor and he nailed it immediately saying it was well know for reactions.
The very reason I bought it was because it was a trusted source!

I used to become nauseous whenever I used cleaning products. Did some research and now I make my own - no more nausea. It's not just fine fragrances that are toxic.

Just got my first ever bottle of that un-named shower gel, hope I'm OK with it as I like the smell.

+1 on the nausia from cleaning products. These days I use soapy water to clean kitchen, bathroom etc. If necessary I use a steam cleaner that works wonders.

I tried some Viktor and Rolf (sp?) Spicebomb cologne at a store a few weeks ago. That muck bought me out in such a bad rash I had to get steroid cream for it :(

Back
Top Bottom