Introduction

lou

I just registered to The Shaving Room. A brief introduction: I am from across the pond and live in Louisville, KY. My profession is in the field of education. I'm a grandfather with 3 grandchildren(1 girl; 2 boys). I have been wetshaving for approximately 5 1/2 years. I wanted to join this forum because I think that the British products are very good. I look forward to hearing from members.

Lou Sartori[/size][/font]

Hiya Lou, welcome to TSR. There usually is a lot of discussion of British products here, well those and other European countries too.
We have one or two mad Americans who bring their own angle and mentions of strange (to us) sounding potions and lotions. I actually only bought Ogalalla after reading about it here and now it's my favourite splash. Very hard to get hold of in the UK though!

Hello Lou, a warm welcome to you. :)

It's true: with the exception of Gillette razors not many American products come to our attention here, maybe the odd soap like the excellent Prairie Creations and some splashes. US straights are very rare birds indeed, sadly.

Back
Top Bottom