Is anyone into 5 o' clock shadow shaves?

I must admit that I like how BBS shaves feel but lately I have uncovered that I like my face so much more with a faint shadow on my face (I have very thick facial hair) so I am very content with one pass shaves. I can now save money and time.

I don't like the feel when I touch it but the contrast of lighting that it creates on my face is far more encouraging to make me keep shaving like that now.

Of course, I wouldn't even consider that if I had sparse facial hair. That's just gross. Not that gross as when folks grow a beard when they have five hairs in total (lol), but still it doesn't look pretty.

So, anyone like me? :cool:

Three-pass shave plus touch ups every day. And now I am feeling I've got some obvious stubble....

So, no, sir, sorry.
Are you sure you're not obsessed over it? Maybe the obvious stubble is not that obvious to others? I'm asking because that's how I was before I realised how much sexier I look with a shadow and how others won't notice the difference between XTG and ATG except if they touch my face. And now I can see that my past self was just too self-conscious and obsessed with looking super-neat.

Are you sure you're not obsessed over it? Maybe the obvious stubble is not that obvious to others? I'm asking because that's how I was before I realised how much sexier I look with a shadow and how others won't notice the difference between XTG and ATG except if they touch my face. And now I can see that my past self was just too self-conscious and obsessed with looking super-neat.

Yes, of course, others wouldn't notice it... I was just explaining that, despite my 3-pass shave I already had stubble.

Don't mind it at all!:cool:

When I was working I'm not entirely sure how my supervisors would have felt about my textured, shadowed and sexy five o'clock shadow ... but if that's what floats anyone's boat then go for it. Many of my younger friends and relatives use electric trimmers to maintain a slightly stubbled look which they like and feel is fashionable, so I can get what the OP is saying.

JohnnyO. o/

Well, one of the reasons no one would notice my above all sexy five o'clock shadow :D is that over 50% of my stubble is white. And the colour of my skin looks like rotten chards....

Back
Top Bottom