is it bad to shave everyday

I shave every other day as my hair doesn't grow fast. It's a little more time consuming since I DE shave and haven't got as far as ATG yet but I would still say that I look the same as when I used to use the cartridge system including ATG. Hopefully I'll be BBS once I have technique down and blade choice sorted.

its actually better to shave as many times as you can. not shave 4 times a day, but once a day every day. That's the best plan. For some reason it will help keep things going right.
For ME, skipping a day just makes it worse when I do shave. takes more time, more work, actually cause cuts. and then the next day I normally have to take extra care to prevent cuts. then im back to regular schedule.
the only shaves that I have experienced in the last month, that had nicks, were days that I either hadn't shaved the previous day, or I changed the blade mid shave.

Same here. I've noticed that my skin feels better if I shave every day. Which, of course, I've been doing for ages and the only thing I'm sorry for is I didn't "discover" DE razors a bit earlier...

This, and the fact that I'd better use the (not exactly few) soaps I've got...

ive been trying to figure out ways to make the shave last longer, but it just seemed looney to do more then whats actually needed. none of this " 5 pass bbs bullshit".

nor did I want to end up like the loonies who spend the whole day polishing their razors and trying to figure out what to use the next day.

I'd say shaving everyday has some great benefits and if I could then I would ! .
I did when I had a week off from work and I loved it and actually learned a lot , but I'd also recommend if you were doing that then it is also good to give your skin a little rest every fee weeks for a few days or so [emoji4].

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom