Is it bath night?!

Haha! Noo lol Last time I can remember it being bath night was when I was a little lad splashing about in the bath, pretending to be like dad with a bubble beard, and me mam getting in a right rage at the state of the bathroom and pulling me out to give my bum a good smack! lol

Nah nothing like that happened like that at the barbers...well almost lol. But I did get soaking wet!

I waited ages for a haircut and a shave, then got a soaking, then charged 45 ish quid for the privilege. The worse thing is at that price I didn't even get a lollipop or a nobble gobble :( lol

JohnnyO said:
You were stripped naked & gently massaged with sponges & sweet smelling unguents ?

JohnnyO. \ ;)

I ain't a lady if that's what you were thinking lol. I'm very happy with my tackle. I like the fact that it has many uses. One of my favourites is pointing lost people in the right direction with it "Yes, madam. It's over... *thrusts hips*...there!" hehe :p

Pig Cat said:
Still not sure how he got soaking wet. Do you think I should ask? :?

I got my hair cut, then after a lengthy wait got a shave which involved hot and cold towels, shaving soap, a razor, some steam, an alum block, lotions and potions and a lit match! Oh and a neck massage that made my neck click! lol

I want my lollipop! :(

pedro083 said:
No I know how, I think he confusing a salon and a barber, either that or he might not have got a gobble for his 45 quid but he deffo got shafted

Audiolab said:
Where was the recent bathing experience Dylan?, good to know where the crap barbers are as much as the good ones.

Umm I don't think I should say where exactly in fear of something bad happening to me. Just know that I won't be going there again lol :p

Ps it begins with a letter C.

Back
Top Bottom