Is There Such A Think As A Must Have Razon ?

LBXROBT.jpg

Hi all,

Just beginning to explore DE shaving after years using cartridges. I have to admit that I've bought a few adjustable razors (Merkur Futur & Progress, Rockwell Model T, Parker Variant, Rex Ambassador) and admittedly use mainly the Merkur Futur clone bought on Amazon for around £15. Blades are still being explored with the Astra Green and Tweet being preferred so far. Tried the OneBlade Hybrid and the Razorock ECO just for comparison. My razor collection is becoming a little addictive with the recent purchase of a Gillette Slim Adjustable in my birth year (currently on it's way from Oregan).

Any tips, advice etc., would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all,

Just beginning to explore DE shaving after years using cartridges. I have to admit that I've bought a few adjustable razors (Merkur Futur & Progress, Rockwell Model T, Parker Variant, Rex Ambassador) and admittedly use mainly the Merkur Futur clone bought on Amazon for around £15. Blades are still being explored with the Astra Green and Tweet being preferred so far. Tried the OneBlade Hybrid and the Razorock ECO just for comparison. My razor collection is becoming a little addictive with the recent purchase of a Gillette Slim Adjustable in my birth year (currently on it's way from Oregan).

Any tips, advice etc., would be greatly appreciated.
Firstly, welcome to TSR! Introduce yourself in the Welcome part of the forum as not everyone may see you here.

You already have some great razors. My advice would be to learn those and enjoy your shaves as your technique improves. You don't need any extra gear. That said, I didn't follow my own advice and had great fun buying loads of shaving paraphernalia. Be under no illusion - time spent here will be costly!

Back
Top Bottom