Is This The Other Side?

Doesn't look like Devonstans been on since the changeover, he may be having the same problem i had, i'll try contact him

Edit, i have a number for him. I'll contact him at a decent hour

Last edited:
As usual I'm late to the party..... thanks to Bal and Carl I'm now returned to the fold. I was using my existing bookmark to keep checking to see if the site was back - and it kept saying the site was unavailable (it still does). But I had a reminder from the two kind chaps aforementioned and I woke up to the fact that I needed to type the site's name in to a browser in order to get the site to show. I've now changed my bookmark and we're sorted. Thanks fellas. Haven't had time to look around the new site but it's certainly quick.

Hello Kevin. We missed you.

Admins: Maybe it would be a good idea to reinstate the old forum URL most people bookmarked with a redirect (rather than getting a 404) ?

Andreas

All this lovely praise and appreciation for the site and hard work behind the scenes! Care to offer some practical support and maybe win €250 of Pils razor or goodies? Buy a ticket or two in the August Raffle - Please go here to buy your tickets. Best hurry, though - only three tickets left!

Back
Top Bottom