It's all Bill Oddies fault!

My aim was to try out a brush which had a non lethal production method and I couldn't find anyone willing to try and shave a badger ;-)
[/quote]

yea sure:dodgy: how ever here is a question would ya rather be locked in a closet with a badger or a clown:huh: think id rather shave the clown
clown.jpg

Try as I might I can't apply your question to my dilemma Colin :-D
I'm not saying it's a question which doesn't demand further thought. Lengthy and protracted thought, perhaps by medically trained professionals. ;-D
I'm just saying, anyone who could conceive of being locked in closet with a clown, a SHAVED clown no less, scares me Colin, scares me deeply. :-D

ecoshaver said:
I'm just saying, anyone who could conceive of being locked in closet with a clown, a SHAVED clown no less, scares me Colin, scares me deeply. :-D

To be fair to Colin though, this kind of comment could have come from any one of TSR's many regulars. :icon_rolleyes:

Er, actually...that's an even scarier thought! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

yea i know but i blame stella, also i blame absulute rasberry and im now blaming becks lol

ecoshaver said:
Try as I might I can't apply your question to my dilemma Colin :-D
I'm not saying it's a question which doesn't demand further thought. Lengthy and protracted thought, perhaps by medically trained professionals. ;-D

Pig Cat said:
ecoshaver said:

To be fair to Colin though, this kind of comment could have come from any one of TSR's many regulars. :icon_rolleyes:

Er, actually...that's an even scarier thought! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

kt66 said:
The thing's been killed anyway, might as well do something useful with it. :)

cocked all that up, opps more becks. sorry thread hijack

Back
Top Bottom