Its Here....

Im so excited... I had a PM last night saying that its done and will be on its way next week.

Im really really excited, Im currently standing in the corner flapping my hands about, jigging from foot to foot making "whee" noises (of course the wife is wondering to phone for the men in the little yellow van to come with their coat with the sleeves that fasten round the back).

Here is a little clue.
$(KGrHqZ,!ioE+-vsezDTBQSwsGFhi!~~60_58.JPG

RE: Its Coming.....

Brilliant! Looking forward to pictures. More handle lust will be experienced. Go on, give us a description!

Its Here!
Presenting the very latest JEC handle - 126gm Copper Bulldog.

Very happy I am too with it.

(Clicky Thumbnails)

I had a fancy for a copper bulldog, I mentioned this to Daz and he said that teh cost of raw materials was quite silly, however I spotted some ex steam boiler copper rod on the Bay of e and managed to grab a couple of lengths - one just over 3" and one 12" long. A deal was struck and the bar sent to Daz for fettling.

I gather it presented a little bit of a problem when it came to the knurling with the material being soft compared with what he is used to working with and to this end it may well be the only copper bulldog he makes, but I have to say I am delighted with the end result.
It will get a patina from daily use, Im hoping that it will over time verdigris rather than just go brown.

Thank you Daz, it really is a thing of beauty.

Well, I dont intend to drink the water I shave with and I cant see how holding the handle will expose me to any more than people who wear those anti-arthritis bangles.
I'll run with the risk, believe me Im in more danger at work than I am with this handle!

These heavy elements will help you shave...
Sfx%202.jpg

All irregularities will be handled by the forces controlling each dimension. Transuranic heavy elements may not be used where there is life. Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond, Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel.

Just make sure you're not ingesting high copper concentrations, and you'll be fine.
Damn, guess they were right about making swords from copper and brass back in the day. Exposure can damage the liver and kidneys and lead to death, sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom