Its not drugs officer...

My wife just walked into the kitchen to find me wrapping my trumper soaps in foil. She did explain I looked highly suspicious, sat at the table with a small pile of foil wrapped packages in front of me....:angel:

I think my girlfriend would actually prefer me spending money on drugs, I fear any more shaving stuff and I'd be in far worse trouble with her!

I've got pretty good at hiding it though, the shaving stuff, not the drugs ;).

SmallBeard said:
I think my girlfriend would actually prefer me spending money on drugs, I fear any more shaving stuff and I'd be in far worse trouble with her!

I've got pretty good at hiding it though, the shaving stuff, not the drugs ;).

haha brilliant!

I've taken these photos today to look at every time I feel like trying a new soap. It won't stop me but hopefully will slow me down.
IMG_20131219_101001_244_zps40c919be.jpg

IMG_20131219_100648_061_zps4dbd6747.jpg

IMG_20131219_100137_897_zps71716d8b.jpg

IMG_20131219_103433_2152_zpsbffc8336.jpg

Self indulgent to take the photos, I know, but then so is the amount I have.
I have never in three years finished a shaving soap. Finished a few creams though. These photos don't include 200g Cella I found afterwards or any shaving creams.

Just realised I have another box of shaving creams and soaps long forgotten about. Not sure where it is but it has Henk's Dutch Moss in of at the very least.
In reality I was having a sort out to cut the stockpile down but only could bear to part with the Derby and that will cost more to post than it's worth!

Black Bowl is Boots Freshwood bowl shaving soap. Excellent for £3 and very under-rated. I hear it's much better than their sticks although I haven't tried them yet.

Yeah that's a Chubby and unused. Bought it over the summer for about £13 I think. Looking at old Imperial Leather ads it's about 55-60 years old and I can't bring myself to use it. I use the IL bowl soap that isn't in the set if I fancy a bit of IL. One thing I am disciplined about is only using one vintage soap at a time if I have a duplicate of it. I know that isn't very disciplined really but it's the best I can muster.

Newbie Question... Why were you wrapping them in foil ?

thrifty said:
My wife just walked into the kitchen to find me wrapping my trumper soaps in foil. She did explain I looked highly suspicious, sat at the table with a small pile of foil wrapped packages in front of me....:angel:

Back
Top Bottom