James Bronnley ORIGINAL Aftershave

G

Gairdner

Has anyone tried this and if so what did you think? I did a search here but it was either just the soap, which most thought was crap or the gentleman's aftershave (yellow label) that gave a result.

This is the fellow I'm talking about:

JBORIGAFTER_b.jpg

Available at the Gentleman's Shop

I know things like scent and performance are entirely subjective but I'd still like to see what folks think before I take a punt.

Thanks very much.

I have the "yellow & black " label versions of the Bronnley Aftershave & Cologne, both are excellent quality with a lovely citrus opening & a base of Oakmoss & Cedarwood.
On the basis of the above products I would not hesitate to buy the blue label version, great stuff !

shrink said:
the yellow one, is reminiscent of aqua di parma and is on my amazon wishlist :)

I've not seen the blue one before

I have a local chemist that sells the Bronnley Range, i might go and have a sniff tomorrow as if it does smell like Aqua Di Parma....................."I'M IN !!"

I was trying to hold off until your next batch of Bay Rum is ready, squire. The David Beckham Instinct I got as a Christmas present is not really to my liking and I'd rather have an English made, affordable product that I do like. Right, I'm having some.

EDIT: order is in, I'll let you know how I find it. Thanks folks.

OK, Mr Bronnley arrived today but it's not for me. I can't really explain the scent (I mean I like ARKO for cryint out loud) but it does smell like a 'posh' product - very much so. However, I just can't take to it.

Have put it up for sale it the B/S/T section.

I happened to smell this at the weekend. A masculine, classic sort of smell. Vague I know but smells nice. A 'gentlemanly' kind of smell.
Sorry this isn't really any help, is it?!!!

Back
Top Bottom