Jende Industries Diamond films

Has anybody used these Jende Industries diamond films for general maintenance of straight razors?
I made a late night bleary eyed weekend purchase of the starter kit with all the different grades of film and the backing plate. For £20 delivered I thought it was worth a go.

I've used them on all my razors and although they take a bit of getting used to at first I thought they did a good job of refreshing the edge and giving a smoother edge as well. I think they've went up a bit in price though.

Yeah, I don't think they would be much use for setting bevels or anything like that but to tidy up the edge and give it a smoother feel they're fairly inexpensive.

I've only used them the once and I took it from the lowest grit to the highest but bare in mind the razors didn't really need sharpened , just a touch up and since it was my 1st use I thought I woukd go through them all.

The price was the big draw for me since I only have a Norton 4k/8k and I was itching to get a much higher grit finishing stone at the time but didn't have the cash.

Back
Top Bottom