Jim'll Fix it

"Now then. Now then. Now then. Guys and gals. Welcome to Top of the Pops.

Straight in at thirteen .... me!"

I don't believe these allegations against Jimmy Savile. I met him in Leeds General Hospital in the 1980s and he seemed very nice.

Next people will be telling me he wasn't qualified to perform my prostate examination.

Jimmy Saville had to stop going to church...

The priests kept fighting over who got to hear his confession.

I got a text today ,

Our records indicate that you were once felt up by Jimmy Saville and could be entitled to £2147 compensation . Just reply "how's about that then" to register or to opt out just text "stop Jimmy stop".
Register before the end of the month and get a free "Lawyer's 4U fixed it for me" medal .

One sick individual, now universally loathed by a nation for shafting the innocent.
Tony.jpg

Pictured here with Jimmy Saville.

I wonder if there'll be any Guys ("guys 'n' gals, guys 'n' gals") burned on bonfires this year? I have a strong feeling that there will be. Nick Clegg might get a reprieve...

When asked about his views on Jimmy Savile's paedophile ring at the BBC the Pope is reported to have said, "It is not the policy of the Vatican to comment on the activities of a rival organisation."

He promoted rail travel in the 1980s with the slogan "This Is The Age Of Consent".

But, that slogan actually came from "Not The Royal Wedding" from 1981 when the Not The 9 O'Clock News team published a spoof book on the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer.

Dobbo25 said:
mattlad said:
One sick individual, now universally loathed by a nation for shafting the innocent.
Tony.jpg

Pictured here with Jimmy Saville.
Ha Ha, best one yet

He's got the horn.

Back
Top Bottom