Justifications

With an entirely unessential Weber DLC now heading inbound from the US of A I was wondering how everyone else manages to justify an ever expanding razor collection?
I may not have much time left before it arrives.

All suggestions gratefully accepted !

Kiss her straight after you've shaved with it and tell her you love her.

I paid for it from my account, not the joint.

Give up needing to justify. Be yourself! Be a man!

I'm very hurt that you don't think I'm worth it, too.

Sorry, darling.

God - I love being single!!

Ahh dont tell her! Most women do not notice things that small. My wife has no clue, as mentioned pay from a non traceable account. Anyway back to the subject. Its very nice, hopefully there are little ones who would love a piece of your personality when youre gone. I have my father's razors. One he LOVED, and another he picked up along the way.
My brother has his watch, some would say I got the 2nd best. But I remember him shaving and the smell of Old Spice. My sons will do similar and hopefully grandsons some day!

CMOT said:
With an entirely unessential Weber DLC now heading inbound from the US of A I was wondering how everyone else manages to justify an ever expanding razor collection?
I may not have much time left before it arrives.

All suggestions gratefully accepted !
"As the hair on my head diminishes, the hair on my back is progressing. I neeeed that long handle to reach..." :icon_razz: If you bought the bulldog, I don't know what to tell you!

CMOT said:
I was wondering how everyone else manages to justify an ever expanding razor collection?

I don't have a management/minion relationship with my better half, it's a partnership of equals (she tells me :blush:). I buy what I want when I can afford it; she buys what she wants when she can afford it. She also knows that I can think about buying something for months, saving up for it and then talk myself out of buying it in the shop (or on the relevant site with it in my basket).

I'm the same, don't have to justify my purchases to my wife. It helps that she earns a lot more than I do!

Mind you, she isn't good at treating herself so I do feel guilty sometimes but, like fatboyslimfast said above, if it wasn't razors it would be something else.

I buy straight razors that with a little TLC will always make a profit when sold. The only exception was a new Dovo she bought me...as for all the accessories, they amount to about a tenth of her crap!

Tongue firmly in cheek here guys! I would hope razor buying isn't going to cause anyone a major row. Still need to head off the eye rolling and comments along the lines of " not another one" etc.

My wife always says.......do you want it, will you use it, can you afford it. If the answer is YES to all the above then she says get it. So as I'm not a collector I'm a user, so it's no problem for me..........................ah I'm a lucky man.

For the majority of purchases that I don't view as essential, I have a harder time justifying it to MYSELF than to my wife. She just encourages me, and I'm the one with the questions!

Ian

My stash fits into a small cardboard box. I have 3 razors, one still in its packaging being the Boots DE razor. 3's enough for me as I like to get depth from a razor, whatever that really means.

Back
Top Bottom