Keepers or Dumpers?

Was bored and flicking through ebay and came across this little lot
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330710101900?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648
Thought it was worthy of £15 just for the 2 gillettes in the middle of the bunch, especially if the slim cleans up nice. One of the straights looks nicked so that will be dumped but not sure if the other razors are dumpers or keepers? Top left corner looks shiny but don't have a clue what it is.

Really need to stop looking at ebay:s

Johnus said:
So what did you decide???

That's where I was hoping you guys could help me out! I only really recognise the 2 gillette's which I thought were a steal for the price. Don't really know if the other razors are worth keeping when they arrive.

Bottom right looks like a Wilkinson Sword '7 day' SE. Top middle is an Ever-ready SE, Top Left, not sure as not a great picture, but looks like a Wardonia and bottom left is a travel razor of some description.

As to whether they are keepers or dumpers, well thats for you to decide!:icon_smile:

A lot will depend on condition, and as said before, the picture isn't great, so you cannot tell for sure, but for £15.00 I think you've got a steal.

Wait until it all arrives and assess then. You never know, it may turn you into a SE shaver!

Jules

Seems a shame and a waste to discard them out of ignorance, you'll have them in your possession anyway why not just try them and then decide?

antdad said:
Seems a shame and a waste to discard them out of ignorance, you'll have them in your possession anyway why not just try them and then decide?

That does make sense Antdad, if they clean up ok I will be posting for blade recommendations for the SE's.

Back
Top Bottom