Kindle lending library

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
Coming soon for prime customers amazon are rolling out the lending library to the UK. Apparently it's been in place for U.S prime members for a while. From what I have read it entitles you to borrow 1 book per month with no time limit on reading it. You can't borrow another until you return the first and it can only be read on an actual kindle rather than the app.

Yes this looks good. I too have Prime so will be eligible straight away. I hope Game of Thrones is one of the books available but I've heard that there is a limit to what can actually be 'borrowed'.

---

Just had a quick look on Amazon. The full list isn't available but I noticed a Justin Cartwright book there. I really enjoyed The Promise of Happiness* so have made a note about this one. I wish it wouldn't say 'late October' as the time when this service becomes available. Surely they could provide an actual date.

*Say this as Inspector Clouseau for fun.

Looks like it is up and running

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000659983

Not had a chance to check all that are available but from those pictured the Justin Cartwright is most appealing as I thoroughly enjoyed The Promise of Happiness.

Back
Top Bottom