Knock you off your feet scent?

Hiya,

For a currently made fragrance, Creed's Royal Oud is pretty damn impressive. For something extinct a potion called Leatherneck extrait was created by a woman who ran The Gentlemen's Quarter shaving stuff place. Best thing I have ever smelled out of a bottle. Matching soap and cream too.

Martin

Last edited:
Malizia Uomo Vetyver... as a balm which compliments my all time favourite.. J Peterman 1903 shaving cream. Some day when I win the lottery I will buy a bottle of the splash and balm.

Jim

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

L'Occitane Cade. Love the stuff.

Cade.jpg

1. Portus Cale (this Portugese hard Soap has lots of other good attributes too, surprised at its low profile)
2. St James Cedarwood and Clarysage (similar to Terre D'Hermes)
3= OSP Grapefruit/menthol and OSP Bay Rum (my only Bay Rum, so nothing to compare it with. I think that the scents on both of these have improved with useage which may seem a little strange.
5. Saponaficio Varasino Felice Aromatica

proraso white sensitive; desperately sorry, but most other soaps remind me of working girls' panties by comparison… not that, that's a bad thing you understand... :)

They wear panties in the posh areas you frequent ? Gosh, I feel like I've joined TSR and become upwardly mobile.

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom