Lab Blue?

Are these the Personna Lab Blues that everyone is keen on? I have ordered them anyway so I guess its a knats academic :) Dying to try one out so I ordered 10. give them a decent spin.

Attachments

• superlabs.jpg
    superlabs.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 107
What a plonker! I will give these a go anyway, only cost £1.90 posted for 10.
I have pm'd you Omp; very kind of you to offer.
Given Neilo's contribution it would be quirky twist of fate that made these the 'one', I am though beginning to wonder about my ability to differentiate between blades. I tried a Bic this morning and it was a cracking shave, I would go as far as to suggest so much better than my go-to Feather.

http://www.salonsupplystore.com/pack-personna-stainless-steel-double-edge-razor-blades-p-671244.html?osCsid=ce3a4d28e130cc1047e0182b21bb4264

£8.92 delivered for a 100, there is simply no better deal on blades (any make) that comes closer to this. People go on about this because they are sharp as a Feather and smooth as a.. as a.. mmm..Gillete thin I suppose.

Finger was hovering over the buy the Shemen solution, thanks for that, but I have the luxury now, (and I do consider it a luxury) of the broader world view. What a marvelous institution TSR truly is!

Btw! Shemen.. you have always been there with me, its not personnal :)

The 'reds' and 'blues' are the polar opposites for me. Absolutely hate the reds and find they are really rough. The blues are perfect on the other hand.

Never found any blade is as sharp as a Feather. Some like Polsilver SI are close but the Labs are further back still.

Salon supply are a strange shop and customer service is poor if you have problems.

Good job on the Blues enablement, Shemen. I'll back you up to the hilt with yon blades as they are the Daddies for me, especially at that price! Don't mind the Platinum Chrome's (reds) though - just not as sharp or as durable. My wife's favourite blade is the red because they are so smooth. Feathers though are nasty window scrapers and fit for nowt else. Salon Supply ain't never let me down and that's around 500 I've ordered from them.

Its amazing how different some blade can be. I am trying to try as many as possible and i have been making a note of the performance i get from each. So far, no real takers as far as buying a load of. Not tried the blues or the reds

I ordered few blades boxes from salonsupplystore and never had a chance to meet a bad service at any point, cheap delivery from the US in less than a week, the delivery is actually cheaper than many other domestic shops and I am not even getting to the price of the blades.

Okeydokey said:
Are these the Personna Lab Blues that everyone is keen on? I have ordered them anyway so I guess its a knats academic :) Dying to try one out so I ordered 10. give them a decent spin.
Look at Connaught Site, which shows labels/ packing of many makes of blade, including
Personna .

Tried personna blue today and gave a great shave. nicked myself twice though which is the first time i have done that in quite some time1

Back
Top Bottom