Labour Leadership Election

I'm starting to take an interest.

When the candidates were announced I noticed on my Ladbrokes website at which I have an account (for an elderly visitor who likes a flutter - honest ) that they had a politics section.
Curious, I wondered what people bet on. Well, hardly surprising, they had the odds for the leadership contest. Ed Miliband was at 8-1 with David at something like 1-3 and the others nowhere. So I thought that since Ed was a really serious contender I'd pop £10 on him.

After looking at recent polls and watching Question Time this week, I'm starting to get interested. I might just be getting a contribution to my Polo 14 which I'm still pondering about.

The Polo 14 id be extremely interested in seeing, this lot though.... well, a little to early in the morning :evil:

The best thing about them is that on their last outing in destroying the country should easily keep them out of office for the next two generations. That's of course if there changing face of Britain policy isn't a lot further along than many people originally thought...

antdad said:
Richard and I won't like it but I'd bet on Blackpool getting a draw at Stamford Bridge today at 9/1.

That's a bet worth looking at, although i don't want to be coming home tonight with anything but a win to be celebrating... :oops:

It pains me to say though fella, if you fancy a wild £10 bet, put it on us not finishing any higher than third this season... ;)

Must dash, beer and singing to be had :twisted:

Fido said:

When the candidates were announced I noticed on my Ladbrokes website at which I have an account (for an elderly visitor who likes a flutter - honest ) that they had a politics section.
Curious, I wondered what people bet on. Well, hardly surprising, they had the odds for the leadership contest. Ed Miliband was at 8-1 with David at something like 1-3 and the others nowhere. So I thought that since Ed was a really serious contender I'd pop £10 on him.

After looking at recent polls and watching Question Time this week, I'm starting to get interested. I might just be getting a contribution to my Polo 14 which I'm still pondering about.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fido said:
Fido said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well in sir!

Once, when, if they get in they'll get it back.

Oh! the lady bell ringers were asking for you again. ;)

Back
Top Bottom