Lambretta

Does anyone have a lambretta scooter? if so let me know as may have somethings of interest to you as I have just sold mine as thinning out my bikes and only keeping my R1 (day to day work horse) and my Ductai 1198 (weekend toy) as with a new one on the way some toys have to go

Think Rev is your scooter man, unfortunately I think he is away spreading the word (that he is a tight arse) on vacation just now.So send whatever it is to me and I will taunt him when he gets back :lol:

Audiolab said:
Think Rev is your scooter man, unfortunately I think he is away spreading the word (that he is a tight arse) on vacation just now.So send whatever it is to me and I will taunt him when he gets back :lol:
I'll pm him to see if he can use the bits

Saw this in General Shaving and thought there was some razor or soap called Lambretta. Wow, this is rather too niche for me, so in the words of The Dragons - "I'm Out".

Pig Cat said:
Saw this in General Shaving and thought there was some razor or soap called Lambretta. Wow, this is rather too niche for me, so in the words of The Dragons - "I'm Out".

Says him with the carrot website..............

On that note PC check yer PM's ;)

andyjreid said:
Pig Cat said:

It's a hobby, not a money-making scheme.

Pig Cat said:
andyjreid said:
Pig Cat said:

Ah I see, because I was going to suggest putting in some more advertising on your website. It's great for creating traffic.

Feel free to use that picture by the way.

Pig Cat said:

Fair Play Mate, nice that your doing something for the Carrot Fans out ther, and it's a completely non profit thing for you, well done !
and also well done for doing the research and managing to arrange those Chinese Carrot imports, not everyone's Cup of Tea but i think they are great !

Steve

Coo-ee! I'm here!

On holiday, yes, but got my sister-in-law's MacBook and saw this thread.

I'm currently running a 1964 Vespa Sportique with a 177 Malossi kit, tuned on a dyno to 12.4 bhp but still on 8" wheels with drum brakes with 6v electrics.

Lovely powder blue and chrome with a single seat saddle and no extras. Will do 65mph easily but takes about 1/2 mile to stop.

Anyway, PM sent.

Rev-O said:
I'm currently running a 1964 Vespa Sportique with a 177 Malossi kit, tuned on a dyno to 12.4 bhp but still on 8" wheels with drum brakes with 6v electrics.
Lovely powder blue and chrome with a single seat saddle and no extras. Will do 65mph easily but takes about 1/2 mile to stop.
I bet it scares the shit out of the moped boys :eek:
Pictures! - we want pictures!

22433_1277599112671_1610798852_742230_1134725_t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom