'Le Tuft' Chubby 1.5 Beejay Custom.

Well before we get to the brush and spec, I would like to say a very big thank you to Bill for making me this custom take on a Chubby 1.5.
The whole process of having a bespoke brush made by Bill was an absolute pleasure, from the early e-mails, telephone calls and the little details that you would expect from someone who puts so such pride and craftmanship into making this unique and surperbly crafted brush.

And now for the spec's and photo's.
26mm two band finest knot.
Loft 48.5mm
Lignum Vitae handle inlaid Sterling Silver plate.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pugh-the-special-one said:
Well before we get to the brush and spec, I would like to say a very big thank you to Bill for making me this custom take on a Chubby 1.5.
The whole process of having a bespoke brush made by Bill was an absolute pleasure, from the early e-mails, telephone calls and the little details that you would expect from someone who puts so such pride and craftmanship into making this unique and surperbly crafted brush.

And now for the spec's and photo's.
26mm two band finest knot.
Loft 48.5mm
Lignum Vitae body inlaid Sterling Silver plate.

+1 on that Jamie, Bill has made me 3 brushes now and all have been to my specifications. A pleasure to deal with and a true gent.
See acquisitions for my latest one.......

Absolutely stunning brush. You've hit the jackpot there.

I spoke to Beejay today after he commented on a thread earlier... I'm even more convinced looking at the quality brush you have, I made the right decision to have a brush made by him, an obvious craftsman.

Many happy shaves to you.

No Tony, but I think Bill is running a little low on the Bowling balls, I may try and source a few of the Lignum balls, in fact i'm fairly friendly with the local green keeper at our outdoor green.

Regards Jamie

Back
Top Bottom